Saturday, January 10, 2009

Last Night

Last night was a horrible night.  E woke up just about every hour.  She was very restless.  I don't know if it was a delayed response from the vaccination or what.  She would wake up, nurse for about 5 minutes then fall asleep.  All that nursing made me completely engorged and now my left boob is in so much pain.  I pumped 4 oz from it at 2am, and I've been trying to squeeze out some more this morning.  I've only managed 1 oz.  I've put her on it because she usually does a better job than the pump, but she just screams, probably because nothing is coming out.  It doesn't help that I'm sleep deprived.  Paul has taken her in the sling for a walk so she'll fall asleep.  I doubt that she will.  She's probably starving by now and most likely has a full diaper.  I wish they would come back soon.  I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment