Sunday, January 9, 2011

Heartburn

I have heartburn. I hate heartburn. I get heartburn from taking my vitamins. I get heartburn from eating toast. Dry toast. Most people get heartburn from spicy foods, eating too much, laying down after eating.... I get heartburn just by thinking about food, taking a sip of water, and bending over to pick something off the floor. It fucking sucks. Yes, I dropped the f-bomb over heartburn because that's how bad it is.

With E, I ate hot wings like they were going out of style. I pigged out on a regular basis. I went to bed immediately after eating. I didn't have to sleep in an upright position until after I was 30 weeks along.

I mentioned today at dinner that this pregnancy is not typical. My friend asked, "How so?" My husband replied, "Because it's not like the last one." Fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment