Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Second Trimester

I'm finally in the second trimester. Whew, we made it. I have to say, this has been a much easier pregnancy than the last. However, I'm still waiting for my second trimester energy to kick in. I'm still exhausted, falling asleep at the dinner table.

I've had a few freak outs in the past two weeks. Mostly, I've been freaking out because I can't find my uterus, nor do I really feel pregnant. It's probably because I'm not barfing my guts out every five minutes.

Speaking of barfing, I sure did have a good barf yesterday. I was changing a diaper at work (full of poop, of course). I'd gotten the diaper off, the kiddo wiped, new diaper on, and was about to chuck the dirty, when I suddenly started gagging and my lunch was in my mouth. Poor kid, I was holding his hand as I deposited my lunch in the toilet. At least we were in the bathroom at the time.

1 comment:

  1. Shall we have a barf-a-thon? We can raise proceeds for a 2-year supply of gDiapers for you!

    ReplyDelete