Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pregnancy Dream -- Finally!

Throughout this entire pregnancy, I have not had one single pregnancy or baby dream. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Until last night.

And then it wasn't even a good pregnancy dream. I dreamt that my water broke while I was sleeping, but I wasn't in labor and the doctor told me that I'd just peed myself. I kept telling her "No! I didn't pee myself. My water broke and the baby is coming!"

"The baby isn't coming because it's not time for the baby to come," was her reply.

I wasn't having contractions or pain. I was just very wet, as was my bed. It was a bizarre dream.

That's all I remember. I don't know how (or if) it ended. I probably just woke up to pee. Luckily, I didn't pee myself last night, because that would have been awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment