Thursday, February 28, 2008

Doctor Appointment Set

I set my first Prenatal appointment. It's Monday evening at 6:30. I'm going to a midwife (which I'm sure my mom will not be happy with). Her name is Molly and she started her midwifery career in a small village in Alaska. I think that's a good omen, since Paul is from a small village in Alaska.

I'm still a little freaked out about all this. Paul & I have decided not to tell anybody until the end of the first trimester. I've already told the doctor, the dentist and my yoga teacher. The dental hygenists were so nice. They gave me a special toothbrush for the Belchigator.

I found a 3-D pregnancy tracker online. I added it to my blog. Apparently the Belchigator is the size of a grain of rice. He/She feels more like a giant gas bubble. Luckily, I've not felt much nausia. Mostly the nausia comes when I have to choke down the giant horse-pill prenatal vitamins. Other than that, and the fact that my boobs ache constantly, things feel good.

I'm going to try to get myself to the prenatal yoga class on Saturday. It's at noon, which is a hard time for a Saturday, but I think it will be nice, especially since I'll finally be pregnant. I went for a couple months when we started trying, but gave up when I decided that I couldn't get pregnant.

Paul just popped some popcorn. I must gorge.

No comments:

Post a Comment