Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Second Journey

It's my 37th birthday today. I had been feeling funny all week -- not being able to finish a meal, crying over stupid things...not the typical PMS. I just had a feeling, so I peed on a stick.

And there you have it, Belchgator #2 is on his or her way.

Paul and I only just started trying for #2 a couple weeks ago, after Jennifer had her baby and Ian's first birthday party. Paul said "It would be fun to have a little boy." I think it would be nice to have the matching set. We'll be happy with whomever comes along, and we're hopeful the new baby is just as easy as E was.

I sent Paul a picture message of the pee stick because I couldn't wait for him to come home to tell him. Don't you just love modern technology?

My dad & gramma are in town this week. It will be hard to keep the secret, but I think I'll manage. Sometimes it's nice to have a little secret.

I really hope I don't barf every day like last time....

No comments:

Post a Comment